Why Lapel Pins
Lapel Pins are an integral element of corporate identity.
A well-made lapel pin looks great on the employees of both small firms and big corporations. A single logo or message embodied in a lapel pin strengthens the corporate spirit and adds to a company's confidence and commitment.
Lapel Pins inform and provide recognition to others.
You can easily recognize the members and associates of prominent or public organizations anywhere, thanks to their unique lapel pins. Lapel pins will inform the public of the work you do. The more people that see theparticipants wearing these special lapel pins, the more recognition and education you will provide for your group.
Lapel Pins recognize and reward achivement and success.
Whether it is for years of dedicated service or just reaching a specific goal, a custom lapel pin will go a long way in building employees' pride in the company or organization. When running competitions, events or contests, giving out lapel pins to participants or fans makes the event that much more memorable.
Lapel Pins make unique presents or collectibles.
A handcrafted lapel pin is an excellent gift. Many people start collecting lapel pins in their childhood and remain loyal to this hobby for lifetime - and not by chance; many such pins are real pieces of art.
How to use Lapel Pins
Show your corporate colors
- Employee and customer recognition.
- Product branding and introduction.
- Corporate identity and image building.
- Trade shows, conventions, or sales meeting giveaways.
Show your commitment
- Recognize association or organization membership.
- Broadcast your message to many.
- Reward volunteers, board members.
- Fund raising.
- Distinguish your group from others.
- Promote community goodwill.
Show your pride
- Build team spirit and pride for all sports teams.
- Team awards or souvenirs.
- Fund raising for team.
- Trading as collectibles for retail and wholesale.
Need Ideas? We have lots of them!
Virtually any company or organization can benefit from using PinSource Custom Lapel Pins.
Call us for more information.
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org